Kalmar v AIK
On paper, this looks like a fairly straightforward win for the hosts – they’ve won all four of their home games so far, with AIK yet to win away from home. However…the visitors have won the last two games at Kalmar’s Guldfageln Arena and Kalmar have only won twice in the last eight meetings there, but having the hosts have improved a lot since the last game and so the recommendation is Kalmar draw no bet.
It’s already turning out to be an interesting summer in Scandinavia – with the Finnish corruption charges, the player’s strike in Norway and the outbreaks of hooliganism in Sweden. Malmö v Helsingborg was abandoned last night after a firecracker hit Helsingborg’s keeper – who was then punched by a Malmö ‘fan’. This is the second game this season to be abandoned – the first followed a similar incident at the Syrianska/AIK game earlier in the season – and I would expect Helsingborg to be awarded the game 3-0.
Result: Kristoffer Fagenkrantz scored just before half time to earn the win for Kalmar, who also had Daniel Sobralense sent off.
- Power Rankings For The AllSvenskan After Week 7 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Par Hansson (Helsingborg keeper) attacked by Malmo fan, match abandoned (101greatgoals.com)
- Free Tips For Monday 23rd May (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Friday 6th May (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Tips For Saturday 14th May (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Power Rankings For The Allsvenskan After Week 6 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Power Rankings For The Allsvenskan After Week 4 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Sunday 17th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Monday 18th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)