Jaro v VPS
No idea what the result is going to be (other than VPS probably won’t win), but it should finish with over 1. 5 goals being scored. Both teams to score is also worth considering.
Result: Jaro 2, VPS 0 – it literally finished with over 1.5 goals being scored as Papa Niang scored a penalty four minutes into injury time.
ELFSBORG v Halmstad
Looks like it could be a spectacularly one sided match – hosts have only lost one of their last 20 at home in the league, Halmstad have lost all four aways so far – and unfortunately the prices reflect this. However, one possible way of opposing the visitors is laying them in the draw no bet market, which is at the kind of price (6.7) that I wouldn’t think twice about laying a horse at.
Update: I left this one alone – the price had drifted into double figures before kickoff, with some justification. Elfsborg were 2-0 up with ten minutes gone.
Result: Elfsborg 3, Halmstad 2 – late penalty for the hosts settled it, a lot closer than the pre-game prices indicated!
Incidentally, the player’s strike in Norway meant that the entire round of matches scheduled for the past weekend was cancelled. Apparently it’s now over, but when that’s confirmed I’ll start work on this weekend’s games in the Tippeligaen.
- Power Rankings For The AllSvenskan After Week 7 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Thursday 12th May (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Thursday 19th May (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Power Rankings For The Allsvenskan After Week 6 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Monday 18th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Sunday 17th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Power Rankings For The Allsvenskan After Week 4 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Friday 6th May (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Can Malmo Win The Allsvenskan Again? (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)