Rosenborg are today’s possible home banker and they could send a message to the rest of the league today. We’ll see.
ROSENBORG v Haugesund
For all the panic about their poor start, the hosts have lost two of their last 20 home games in the Eliteserien, they’ve beaten Haugesund in the last five league games at the Nye Lerkendal stadium and the visitors haven’t scored away from home this season. This game is only going to go one way but the problem is finding a decent price for any of the probable outcomes – so I’m going to suggest laying the draw or laying Haugesund draw no bet.
Result: Rosenborg 0, Haugesund 1. They sent a message alright, I am not going to recommend backing Rosenborg again anytime soon.
nPower Championship playoff
Swansea v Nottingham Forest
The first leg finished 0-0, but with such a big prize to play for I can’t see this going the same way. Lay Forest, back Swansea to qualify and back under 3.5 goals but leave everything else alone.
Result: Swansea 3, Nottingham Forest 1. Almost had the trifecta, but Darren Pratley‘s hilarious shot from the half way line ruined the goals bet but made me laugh.
- Tippeligaen Power Rankings After Week 6 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Nottingham Forest Vs. Swansea City, 2011 nPower Championship Playoffs: Swansea’s Luck Running Out? (sbnation.com)
- Video: Swansea’s Neil Taylor sent-off less than a minute into play-off against Nottingham Forest (offthepost.info)
- Nottingham Forest Vs. Swansea City, 2011 nPower Championship Playoffs: Red Card For Neil Taylor (sbnation.com)
- Nottingham Forest Vs. Swansea City, 2011 nPower Championship Playoffs: Robert Earnshaw, Kris Boyd Join The Game (sbnation.com)
- Power Rankings For Norway’s Tippeligaen After Round 4 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Rangel ready for Premier League (news.bbc.co.uk)
- >Free Tips For Sunday 10th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)