First of all, the bets that have been through the rigourous process – Valerenga are the possible home banker:
VALERENGA v Brann
Enough to suggest that Valerenga will win outright, but don’t go mad on the stakes.
Result: Valerenga 0, Brann 2. Hence the warning about the stakes.
Paksi SE v Ujpest
All evidence suggests that a Ujpest win is unlikely, especially as Paks can take a major step towards qualification for the Europa League with a win. If they do qualify for Europe, they won’t be playing at their normal home stadium, which has a capacity of 4950 and looks like something from the Ryman League. The call is Paks draw no bet.
Result: Paksi SE 2, Ujpest 1
And here’s the end of season mayhem – these are all rough and ready specials but they also represent value – Valencia are the possible home banker in this group.
Middlesbrough v Doncaster
Result: Middlesbrough 3, Doncaster 0
Reading v Derby
Result: Reading 2, Derby 1
Aston Villa v Wigan
Caveat emptor for this one: Villa have never beaten Wigan at home in the league. A Villa win represents value, probably because there hasn’t been one in this game.
Result: Aston Villa 1, Wigan 1. One to remember next season if they meet again.
Spain La Liga
Sporting Gijon v Deportivo La Coruna under 3.5 goals
Result: Gijon 2, Deportivo 2.
VALENCIA v Real Sociedad
Definitely worth a punt, even though Valencia have lost three of their last four home games. They need to start winning at home again if they want Champions League football next season and this game looks like a good place to start.
Result: Valencia 3, Real Sociedad 0
France Ligue 1
Brest v Nice under 3.5 goals
Result: Brest 0, Nice 0
Lorient v Toulouse
Result: Lorient 0, Toulouse 0
Monaco v PSG under 3.5 goals (sorry, got the kick off time wrong earlier)
Result: Monaco 1, PSG 1
- Free Tips For Tuesday 26th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Squad sheets: Aston Villa v Wigan Athletic (guardian.co.uk)
- Spanish La Liga, Round 35: No More El Clasicos…We Promise (sbnation.com)
- >Free Tips For Sunday 10th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Aston Villa v Wigan Athletic: match preview (telegraph.co.uk)
- Aston Villa v Wigan (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Free Tips For Sunday 17th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Al Habsi: Survival in our hands (skysports.com)
- Power Rankings For Norway’s Tippeligaen After Week 5 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Another Title For Rosenborg? (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- Power Rankings For The Allsvenskan After Week 4 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- >Free Advice For Monday 4th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Rosenborg’s Record Goes: Stabaek Lose 7-0 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)