All kick off times in GMT, low stakes for both of them, Tromsø are the possible home bankers.
Tromsø v Odd Grenland
Still a bit too early to recommend the hosts outright – I wouldn’t be surprised if they won to nil but the home win/draw dutch should be fine. As for the goals: under 3.5. None of Tromsø’s last 20 home games in the league have been over 3.5 which looks trappy but Tromsø are built around a tough home defence.
Result: Tromsø 2, Odd Grenland 1
Barclays Premier League
Blackburn Rovers v Manchester City
A rare Premier League tip, but I’m going for less than 3.5 goals
Result: Blackburn Rovers 0, Manchester City 1. Guess which idiot forgot to place it.
- >Free Tips For Sunday 10th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Power Rankings For Norway’s Tippeligaen After Round 4 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- >Free Tip For Saturday April 2nd (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Free Tips For Sunday 17th April (tradersixtyfour.wordpress.com)
- Another Title For Rosenborg? (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)
- The Fiddly Bits ! – Tromsø, Norway (travelpod.com)
- Rosenborg’s Record Goes: Stabaek Lose 7-0 (thesoccersavant.wordpress.com)